Congratulations to Squaddie Clairewiltshire87 - our Moment of the month for December
Our theme for January:
Milk bellies and leakage protection!
We have an amazing new project with Pampers Nappy Pants coming up soon that’s all about preventing leakages to help you and your little one get an uninterrupted night’s sleep. You see, after a night-time feed, your little one’s belly expands and as the night goes on it shrinks again. We call it the ‘milk belly’ effect and it can cause ordinary nappies to gap and leak.
Pampers Nappy Pants fit snug to your little one’s tum and adjust as their milk belly rises and falls. Want to experience this for yourself? Well you can do so by performing the Milk Belly Tests. As usual, these tips and tricks are not just for ourselves, but we hope to share them with our parent pals so that they too can experience the benefits of Pampers leakage protection.
The Milk Belly Test:
- Find a balloon at home – they’re usually in the bits and bobs drawer
- Blow up the balloon to a size a little bigger than your babies belly after a feed
- Place your Pampers Nappy Pant around the balloon
- Let a little air in and out of the balloon to mimic the ‘milk belly’ effect
- Shake the balloon gently to see how snuggly the Nappy Pants fits
- Make a short video of Boomerang of your Milk Belly Test and post on Instagram OR Facebook with the hashtags #PampersSquad and #PampersMilkBellyTest, and tag the Pampers Team with @pampersuk_ire
- Caption your videos with a few words explaining the leakage protection performance of Pampers nappy pants
- Share your Moments with fellow squaddies – you can do so via the link below
Share your Pampers Moment
We can’t wait to see your videos and to choose a Moment of the Month winner who, as always, will receive a months supply of Pampers nappies.
Rosa’s milk belly
Demonstrates the milk belly effect using a balloon, and also photos of my daughter Rosa before and after! NO GAPS!
Milk belly test
Tried the test and it works, the pants stay snuggly fitting the balloon? The little one was very happy to get involved too!
We tried the Pampers Baby Dry nappy pants! Look how flexible and adaptable these nappy pants out around his waist ?
Pampers have been the best for ‘’silent nights‘’. We have the most wet free, rash free silent night sleeps everrrrr.? thank you for the silent night pampers. #pampersquad #pampersnappychristmas
Merry Nappy Pants with Silent Dry Nights
Pampers Nappy Pants help us have Silent Dry nights and Elijah’s parents couldn’t be more grateful!
Arlos Second Christmas
Our son decorating the tree before his silent nap time the build up to christmas is a busy time and knowing pampers give that 12 hours protection gives me and his dad the reasurance we need to know he has the best protection and can really have a silent night sleep.
Christmas Rosette for Pampers
Arlo gives pampers a christmas rosette. Pampers all the way in our house a must try this Christmas.
Watching the Christmas lights before breakfast in his nighttime pair of pull ups.
Silent nights with Pampers
Enjoying our first Christmas with Pampers!
Thanks to Pampers our nights are dry and silent!
Share your personal Pampers moment: