Congratulations to Squaddie Clairewiltshire87 - our Moment of the month for December
Our theme for January:
Milk bellies and leakage protection!
We have an amazing new project with Pampers Nappy Pants coming up soon that’s all about preventing leakages to help you and your little one get an uninterrupted night’s sleep. You see, after a night-time feed, your little one’s belly expands and as the night goes on it shrinks again. We call it the ‘milk belly’ effect and it can cause ordinary nappies to gap and leak.
Pampers Nappy Pants fit snug to your little one’s tum and adjust as their milk belly rises and falls. Want to experience this for yourself? Well you can do so by performing the Milk Belly Tests. As usual, these tips and tricks are not just for ourselves, but we hope to share them with our parent pals so that they too can experience the benefits of Pampers leakage protection.
The Milk Belly Test:
- Find a balloon at home – they’re usually in the bits and bobs drawer
- Blow up the balloon to a size a little bigger than your babies belly after a feed
- Place your Pampers Nappy Pant around the balloon
- Let a little air in and out of the balloon to mimic the ‘milk belly’ effect
- Shake the balloon gently to see how snuggly the Nappy Pants fits
- Make a short video of Boomerang of your Milk Belly Test and post on Instagram OR Facebook with the hashtags #PampersSquad and #PampersMilkBellyTest, and tag the Pampers Team with @pampersuk_ire
- Caption your videos with a few words explaining the leakage protection performance of Pampers nappy pants
- Share your Moments with fellow squaddies – you can do so via the link below
Share your Pampers Moment
We can’t wait to see your videos and to choose a Moment of the Month winner who, as always, will receive a months supply of Pampers nappies.
Marbella Milk Belly
When on holiday, all we do is eat and drink so these nappy pants and their super stretchy waist are perfect for little milk bellies!
Very interesting, and help us to choose the best for our babies!
Fi has always been chunky but her milk belly is something else! Now she can roll, jump, crawl and walk to her hearts content in her super stretchy nappy pants
Felicity’s milk belly
Felicity filling her belly up with milk whilst showing how stretchy and comfortable pampers nappy pants are
Every morning we enjoy playtime and cuddles in Mummy and Daddy's bed after a big bottle
Milk drunk Jasper Rae
Jasper Rae every night after his bottle & tea. Food coma, stretchy Nappy Pants & favourite comfort in his pram. Out within seconds. Perfect nappies for that every growing baby belly.
Milk belly pants
In his pants after dinner and decided to wear mumma's hat
Showing off his Pampers
After some traumatic 8 week injections and a full belly, Colts pampers are stretched to the limit with no discomfort on this full milky belly! We love Pampers.
Daniel having fun at the Weymouth Beach
It was great to see my son enjoying the hot weather and doing something new and fun on the beach in his pampers splashers :)
Splashing in the splashers
Loving the fountains at the seafront in his little splasher pants that keep him comfy
Share your personal Pampers moment: