Congratulations to Squaddie Clairewiltshire87 - our Moment of the month for December
Our theme for January:
Milk bellies and leakage protection!
We have an amazing new project with Pampers Nappy Pants coming up soon that’s all about preventing leakages to help you and your little one get an uninterrupted night’s sleep. You see, after a night-time feed, your little one’s belly expands and as the night goes on it shrinks again. We call it the ‘milk belly’ effect and it can cause ordinary nappies to gap and leak.
Pampers Nappy Pants fit snug to your little one’s tum and adjust as their milk belly rises and falls. Want to experience this for yourself? Well you can do so by performing the Milk Belly Tests. As usual, these tips and tricks are not just for ourselves, but we hope to share them with our parent pals so that they too can experience the benefits of Pampers leakage protection.
The Milk Belly Test:
- Find a balloon at home – they’re usually in the bits and bobs drawer
- Blow up the balloon to a size a little bigger than your babies belly after a feed
- Place your Pampers Nappy Pant around the balloon
- Let a little air in and out of the balloon to mimic the ‘milk belly’ effect
- Shake the balloon gently to see how snuggly the Nappy Pants fits
- Make a short video of Boomerang of your Milk Belly Test and post on Instagram OR Facebook with the hashtags #PampersSquad and #PampersMilkBellyTest, and tag the Pampers Team with @pampersuk_ire
- Caption your videos with a few words explaining the leakage protection performance of Pampers nappy pants
- Share your Moments with fellow squaddies – you can do so via the link below
Share your Pampers Moment
We can’t wait to see your videos and to choose a Moment of the Month winner who, as always, will receive a months supply of Pampers nappies.
Did you know where Pampers are made?
We were pleasantly surprised to find out Pampers are made in the UK, and what's better is that 80% on the production team are parents themselves
Whilst changing Oliver we had some fun with some nappies on the floor
Lily loves Pampers
Couldn't resist a bargain in Tesco so bought 8 packs! Got to love Pampers?
We heart Pampers!
We stocked up while the baby event is on! Couldn’t use any other brand, it’s also nice to find that they are made in the UK in Manchester which is quite close to home for me!
We heart Pampers
Love the fact Pampers are made in the UK quite close to home for me in Manchester. We stocked up while the Tesco baby event is on!
Made in the UK!
Hadley and I love that her Pampers nappies are made in the UK and by parents as well!
Up In The Clouds
We wanted to do something fun to celebrate pampers squad turning one. We hope you like our picture, we had lots of giggles doing it!
Happy Birthday Pampers Squad
Our daughter loving her nappy changes as always. She is obsessed with the pampers pure wipes packet and doesn't get through a nappy change without having a play with the pack.
Happy Birthday Pampers Squad!❤
Here is my happy little Pampers user ❤
Happy Birthday Pampers
It’s your birthdays so shake your tail feather
Share your personal Pampers moment: