petramills 26/04/2021 - 14:00
So what’s the news? It’s time to review!
The time has come to get moving on our reviews for Pampers Active Fit, offering up our knowledge to all the other mothers and fathers out there who are still not quite sure on which nappies will best suit their little ones!
One of our missions was to bust the myth that all nappies are created equal. And what better way to do this than writing a super helpful review on Pampers.co.uk so other mamas and papas can provide their bubbas with Pampers' no.1 comfort, fit and dryness?
This is how it goes…
Your fellow parents and parents to be want to know what YOU think! So tell them what matters most to you when picking a nappy and sum it up in a few sentences.
Here are some things to consider:
- What do you love most about Pampers Active Fit?
- Did your nappies keep a snug hold as your littlun rocked and rolled their way through each day?
- How easy do you find putting them on and taking them off of your little wriggler?
- Have you had any ‘explosive’ experiences? How did Pampers Active Fit handle it?
- How have they performed in comparison to other nappies you’ve used in the past?
- How did your baby’s skin enjoy the comfort the elasticated waistband provides?
Need a little inspiration to get you going?
Check out this review by Squaddie Jade:
Absolutely love these nappies, they are amazing for my two year old. They are super comfy and he can run around freely in them. We have no problems with any leakages as they super absorbent. We had issues with leakages during the night when my son was in supermarket own brands. Once we switched to these, the leakages were no more!
Once you've submitted your review, click here to use the Online Report Tool to send us the URL link of the review page and the nickname you've used to submit it.
@all: What feauture of Pampers Active Fit have you loved most? Let us know in the comments!