Pampers-Team 16/05/2019 - 07:00

More spring baby event deals available for our stock up!

There're still plenty of amazing deals to help us stock up on our preferred Pampers products.

m#2 Special thanks to Squaddie Fleraflav for the inspiring snap!

After ASDA's deal which ended on May 12th, there are 2 options to stock-up on Pampers this spring:

• Tesco's Great Value Deal continues until 21st May, with better than half price on Essential packs of Pampers Premium nappies (sizes 4 to 6) and on Pampers nappy pants,

• Sainsbury's launched their event deal too where we can stock up on Pampers Pure at £5 until May 21th.

Spring baby event deals

Where will you be heading for your best deal on Pampers this spring?

ASDA

701 participants, 39%

Tesco

819 participants, 45%

Sainsbury's

213 participants, 12%

Other (tell us via a comment)

79 participants, 4%

@all: Leave a comment below and share the news with your friends and followers using the social share buttons below OR a screenshot on Instagram with the hashtag #PampersSquad

94 Comments

1sttimefam Verified 02/06/2019 - 21:16

Sainsburys for me. It’s easy knowing I can add them to our weekly food shop and get them delivered, meaning I don’t have to drag a newborn round the supermarket :)

Alison88Wyatt Verified 03/06/2019 - 05:25

Tesco’s always seem to have the best deals for me. Especially when I have a £1 off voucher from a bounty pack etc. Only nappies we have used for both our boys. Found them dryer with no leaks or rashes.

julekakhatun Verified 03/06/2019 - 15:15

Boots have had great offers with 5 for £20 or another one they had which was buy one get one free. Which meant each pack was £4 but even better you get 10 points to £1 which is even better.

I prefer premiuim protection as an all rounder and nappy pants for the morning

MummyAlena1 Verified 04/06/2019 - 20:16

I went with the Boots 5 for £20 which is a steal at £4 per pack! I just love the premium protection nappies the best 💚 so had to stock up on those. Absolutely LOVING pampers pure baby wipes as they are so kind to baby skin and 99% water and you can really tell. Boots had an offer for 12 pack for only £20!! #steal and if you’re an advantage card members you can collects points too 🙏🏼

BBandbabies Verified 05/06/2019 - 17:42

Always a fan of boots 5 for £20 as I love the parenting boots points you collect too! Double win #pamperssquad

Carlys • 06/06/2019 - 10:30

boots have a offer on a the minuet 5packs for £20 and collect points winner winner chicken dinner

Earthymama Verified 06/06/2019 - 12:44

Sainsbury's pamper pure £5, get in 😁

Loopyloo1990 Verified 07/06/2019 - 08:53

We went to Tesco while the event was on at £3.75 a pack of size 5...we used the vouchers from our wriggle wrestle and ended up £1.75 a pack!! 🥰🥰

mrssarahg Verified 07/06/2019 - 23:29

I always buy the two pack from Asda for £17 think it’s such a great deal 😊

Melissa123 Verified 10/06/2019 - 15:54

I participated in a research project from my old university, in which I received free pampers premium protection nappies for 8 weeks! With my other children I had always been a little angels fan but these 8 weeks of nappies have made me love pampers! Iv bought 2 lots of offers from boots 5 for £20. Size 3 and 4 for my 8 week old! I intend to use pampers until potty trained

JVH15 Verified 11/06/2019 - 10:43

Boots, 5 for £20 on there online only deal!

Lozzyboo Verified 11/06/2019 - 18:32

Boots 5 for 20 pound I am well stocked up for my little boy!

Fifi1234 Verified 12/06/2019 - 16:58

Just bought 5 packs of pampers online for £20 delivery was free to my local boots! Bargain

KBKB Verified 14/06/2019 - 04:49

I chose the Tesco deal, I had them delivered with my regular order. I earnt points on them and had money off vouchers...One very happy mummy!

Cookie consent