Pal 27/12/2018 - 08:00

What did our friends say about the Pampers Premium Protection nappy pants?

Christmas was the perfect opportunity to share our experiences with Pampers nappy pants and show more parent wrestlers how they can help them win the wriggle wrestle too!

Upload "ask your friends" sheets

Their impressions are equally valuable to Camille and the Pampers Team and they will help us finish this project with a bang!

Squaddie ClaireBarra mentioned her friend's reaction to the Pampers Premium Protection nappy pants:

Still loving the Pampers nappy pants and have now handed out the last of my samples and most of the vouchers at messy play today! I already have one parent converted to the nappy pants. They will be using them from now on! Loving help parents win the #WriggleWrestle. I know how much the nappy pants have helped me!

Finally, Squaddie Ginfanmun and her besties are ready to stock up:

Really impressed with the nappy pants - sooooo much easy to put on than a nappy when all your one year old wants to do is climb! Have handed out the samples to some friends at playgroup and they have been impressed too - think you may have a few new converts!

Whenever you have a conversation about the Pampers Premium Protection nappy pants, make sure you collect impressions using the "ask your friends" sheets and feed them anonymously back to Camille and the Pampers Team.

Upload "ask your friends" sheets

Continue to spread the news!
With or without samples, let fellow parents know how they can victorious and win the wriggle wrestle too. Remember to collect their opinions via the "ask your friends" sheets; you can even do it directly via your smart phone - no printed sheet needed!

@all: What did your friends say about the Pampers Premium Protection nappy pants?

9 Comments

Aries Verified 27/12/2018 - 12:45

All happy with how soft and comfy they felt, so easy to use and so quick to put on! Wriggle wrestlers definitely tried to fight the nappy changes but the wriggle pants win yay...

Pixiehicks • 27/12/2018 - 14:39

My husband likes the nappy pants as it makes nappy changes easier for him. I like them too, but don't like the tearing to remove them as they never seem to tear easily. All my samples and vouchers given out and 2 responses so far, both positive!

Flossy • 27/12/2018 - 23:47

Love these nappy pants so easy to use when the little one wants to wriggle about. Have out some samples got back positive fed back. All round great.

coolchan Verified 30/12/2018 - 21:16

Loving the nappy pants. They are so easy when your toddler just wants to fight against you when it's nappy change time. Have given out the samples and had positive feedback each time about them too.

HannFinn Verified 31/12/2018 - 12:48

I can now stand my little lad up to change his nappy, as laying him down t do it is no longer an option. So quick and easy to use, friends that I’ve given the packs out to absolutely love them too!

Fairydust1 • 01/01/2019 - 14:55

Handed out all of my packs and had some amazing responses - friends say their children have enjoyed the new nappy pants as they feel more grown up like their big brothers and sisters. Like wise my friends whose children can stand love them as they are so quick and easy to pop on and off. The quality and fit are both areas that friends have positive things to say about and several of them have bought packs and won't be going back to the tapesd nappies. We all like the fact we can test them before we buy and feel Pampers have really thought about what parents need from a nappy and how to launch a new product. I'm fairly sure that several of my friends are both converts and new ambassadors for you.

Sid98 Verified 02/01/2019 - 20:40

My friends have had some mixed reactions to them.
One thought they were good and easily can get them on and off.
Another friends said although they are easy to take off the hassle of taking them off is a bit of a struggle.

Mani72 Verified 05/01/2019 - 19:09

My wife likes the nappy pants as it makes nappy changes easier for her. I like them too, but don't like the tearing to remove them as they never seem to tear easily. All my samples and vouchers given out and 5 responses so far, both positive!

Tigger1 • 05/01/2019 - 20:47

Nappy pants are definitely a winner in this house lol my daughter just will not stay still these are quick and easy to put on and off with out distressing her. Handed out all samples and all reviews so far have been just as positive as my own Experience

Cookie consent