Pal 11/09/2018 - 11:51

What do our fellow #PurePioneers say about Pampers Pure?

We are the exclusive Squad team to first test the Pampers Pure collection and introduce it to the nation with our #PurePioneer social media wave. The Pampers Squad projects, however, are never just about us.

Our fellow #PurePioneers have their special part in the Squad project Special thanks to Squaddies RainbowMomma2018, Kittykebab & Jooles for sharing their fab snaps from their fellow #PurePioneers

As the lucky first recipients of the Pampers Pure nappy and wipe samples, our besties have also become part of the #PurePioneer sensation. Their impressions are equally valuable to Nayan and the Pampers Team and they will help us finish this project with a bang!

Squaddie 10rabbits mentioned her friend's reaction to the Pampers Pure nappies:

One of my Mummy friends has left a nice review about Pure nappies, I gave her one out of my own pack to try and she went to Asda and stocked up!

Squaddie MamaFlo shared the reactions of her friend:

Caught up with a friend today and she loved her sample, she tested them at night and had no leakage and loved the fit compared to other pampers nappies. She was asking me where they can be purchased and can’t wait to get a whole pack for her little one! She also wants to sign up to be part of the Pampers Squad 😃🎉

Finally, Squaddie mrsmilliemoo541 and her besties are ready to stock up:

All my envelopes have been given out and friends are giving me their feedback which so far is positive. The coupons especially have been very popular. We are now beginning to see the nappies and wipes in our local supermarkets and I have been stocking up.

Whenever you have a conversation about the Pampers Pure Collection of nappies and wipes, make sure you collect impressions using the "ask your friends" sheets and feed them anonymously back to Nayan and the Pampers Team.
Upload "ask your friends" sheets

Continue to spread the news!

With or without samples, let fellow parents know of this new collection of nappies and wipes is pure Pampers protection, no compromise and invite them to post their experiences online using the hashtag #PurePioneer too!

Remember to collect their opinions via the "ask your friends" sheets; you can even do it directly via your smart phone - no printed sheet needed!

@all: What did your fellow #PurePioneers say about Pampers Pure? Did they join the hashtag sensation?

16 Comments

becbro18 Verified 15/09/2018 - 08:20

The nappies are excellent, my little has now started sleeping through the night, no leaks (YAY) cute design, stretchy. The wipes are thick and durable. Would definitely recommend to other fellow Mum’s. They have started selling the products at Boots and Asda that I have noticed at the moment. Will definitely be stocking up while they are on offer at the introductory price. Well done pampers another excellent product.

Kelio Verified 15/09/2018 - 13:27

We are all loving the Pampers Pure nappies and wipes. Friends have tried the samples and are super pleased. The nappies are great. No leaks and lasted my little girl through the night and she sleeps for around eleven hours. Big thumbs up from us :)

Chaky14 • 17/09/2018 - 14:52

I have tried the nappies and wipes for a week now and I am impressed. The nappies have not leaked or caused any rash as others have commented. The wipes are really moisturising and feel so soft. The nappies don’t smell as chemically as others and are also really soft. My friends who I have shared them with agree with me. However, as others have commented, the price of the wipes really are too high, I think the nappies are a fair price and my friends have agreed but the wipes are far too expensive. Bring down the price of the wipes pampers and we will all be buying them there’s absolutely no doubt of that!

laurabalan Verified 17/09/2018 - 18:34

One of my friend knew about Pure collection and she was very happy when I gave her a sample.
A colleague of my husband (is a dad) said that he liked very much these nappies but they're too expensive as per size 3 they're only 31 nappies.

bec4everuk1 Verified 18/09/2018 - 13:21

Handed out all my samples now to a couple of friends, have received some good reviews back which I will submit the ask your friends sheets.

MummyandElla Verified 18/09/2018 - 16:51

My friends loved the nappies and all commented on the fit. We all said the designs are nice and the nappies come up slightly larger then other pampers. The wipes were hit and miss. Some loved them and some did not. What I have had said to me is when the price is right they will be buying pampers over own brands - yippee. We could not agree more and will be sticking with pampers!