Pal 31/08/2018 - 11:06

Introduce Pampers Pure to your parent pals

We are not just a Social Media sensation, we are also the talk of the town! Luckily, we can share the Pampers Pure experience with some of our parent besties!

sharing the envelopes Special thanks to Squaddies inkyplum, Mum2mum & Oggie07 for the fab activity

Our Squad kits included 5 Pure envelopes which contain 2 nappies, wipes and money-off coupons. Use them to include your closest parent pals in this exciting project just like Squaddie Mum2mum already has, as we see in the central snap above. Squaddie Mum2mum thank you for inspirational activity!

Share the news:

• Hand out the envelopes and allow your besties to have their own "opening-the-envelope" moment
  • Take loads of photos and share them with us and online using #PamperSquad & #PurePioneer
  • Collect their opinions with the "Ask your friends" sheets and feed them back when returned to you
  • Encourage them to become part of the project and share their own impressions and snaps using #PurePioneer

Time to grab a new Pampers Pure pack? Simply click on this Google sheet to locate them at a store near you!

@all: The weekend is here! How are you planning to share the news and the Pure envelopes?

38 Comments

Louise89 Verified 04/09/2018 - 19:27

These new nappies are really great they feel much nicer and don't get so bulky when wet like the other pampers nappies do. The wipes are great also as they are actually wet! Gentle on my little ones skin too.

Lazybeachdays Verified 04/09/2018 - 20:09

Have handed a few packs out to my friends,They are looking forward to useing them and will let me know what they think =)

mummyandmymunchkin Verified 04/09/2018 - 20:47

Handed out my packs to my friends and family members with babies and got some great feedback
- seem to have a more generous sizing which people liked
- didn’t have a horrible chemical smell
- really soft
- cute designs

We have used half of our pack and both myself and partner really like them he even commented in the supermarket today that we should get some more pure nappies as they were really soft and he thought they seemed more comfortable for our son so a big thumbs up from him. Also really like that they have the colour changing stripe which is very useful.

10rabbits • 04/09/2018 - 21:06

Just had feedback today from an aquanetance at work who I gave a nappy to out of my own pack. Said she was expecting something more eco/environmentally friendly and not just - a touch of cotton - so prob wouldn't purchase given the price. But thought they were soft and pleasant design and smelt not as bad when full.

Lydia_Charlie Verified 04/09/2018 - 21:14

We really liked the wipes, glad they came out one by one, as that is a pet hate of mine when using wipes! Nappies are definitely bigger than the usual size 3 but it would be better if the tabs were a different colour so you could tell which way round it should be, waiting to hear back what people think of the packs I have handed out.

Mummy3019 Verified 04/09/2018 - 22:00

We handed out our packs at the weekend. Can’t wait to hear replies. One more pack to go out to a pregnant friend tomorrow.
We are still loving the nappies. They are coping with super poos and my son is still dry and comfortable when wearing them overnight. Well done Pampers!👍🏻😀

SamBella123 Verified 04/09/2018 - 23:34

We’ve given out our pack to friends and family, they all seem to be fans too! We’ve also been advising friends with newborns too as they were looking for something soft and natural, wish these were around when my baby was born as I would of used them from the start. Even found ourselves recommending them to other parents shopping in boots and Asda today!

DinoMum94 Verified 05/09/2018 - 06:43

I have loved trialing these products the wipes are great and a lot wetter than other wipes I have used in the pampers range, it’s just a shame you don’t get more sizes in the sample packs as my friends and families babies are too big for the size 3’s or too small for the size 2’s so having to get their feedback on looks alone, they all love the designs especially the otter ones 😊 but like people have mentioned the size number on the front is very faint and the tabs blend in too well so if they’re having to multitask they’re a bit fiddly at first but could probably get used to that 😊

Mshiereen • 05/09/2018 - 10:51

yeah finally got my parcel.....all envelopes and samples are handed out to friends to try out.

Mshiereen • 05/09/2018 - 10:55

love these nappies.so soft and very cute designs.they keep my daughter dry throughout the night no leeks at all.

Sweet_peaxx Verified 05/09/2018 - 13:09

We have taken our packs to hand out at swimming as we started the new term of water babies this week, so hopefully will get our feedback in the coming days. It has been a bit harder to find people to give them to due to the fact the majority of babies we know are in size 4 nappies at the moment.
I have noticed a few people are also as confused as I am about the whole animal thing - the nappies we got did not have animals on them?!
The nappies and wipes have both been great - so impressed. My little boys nappy rash has cleared up really quickly since we started using the Pure products.

Mummy200320162017 Verified 05/09/2018 - 19:27

Handed out all of my sample packs, and shared almost the full pack of nappies out amongst friends and family and we've all gone and bought the nappies. Several packs because they are amazing. The only thing everyone wants to know is where can you buy the wipes? The nappies are thicker, softer, more absorbant than ever and really cute, I bought a couple of packs of nappies and one of my friends loved her sample so much i gave her one of my new packsuntil she was able to buy some for herself, and then i went and bought some more. I hope Pure will do them in the bigger packs and hope myself and my friends and family can get hold of the wipes. These are perfect, they are more moist, more thicker, more softer and a lot more gentler on the skin. My daughters reactions are amazing, she has gone from being red and sore to having perfect and non blistered skin.

Carmi • 05/09/2018 - 20:46

Friends have been itching to try heir samples out - all positive feedback from seeing my nappies and wipes. Just awaiting feedback.

Not sure I fully agree with the tabs not being clear enough - I find them easy enough to use and find with the size number being visible at the front.

Pal • 07/09/2018 - 12:16

@Carmi:

Excellent idea: :)
Keep in mind that the wider part of the nappie is the back! Use this simple tip and share it with your friends.

Jooles Verified 05/09/2018 - 21:30

Handed out my first sample pack today, so far very positive feedback. Myself and friends love the new designs and feel to the Pampers pure nappies and wipe are so soft on my babies skin.
I have been asked If pamper pure will be doing any nappy pants?? For babies on the move this would be great!! 😃

MummyandElla Verified 07/09/2018 - 15:51

All handed out so awaiting feedback. None of my friends have heard of the range so they are all excited to try.

We love the designs though the wipes are not as nice as the water wipes. The nappies are much more generous in size to the classic pampers. Not seen the wipes to buy anywhere yet but we have seen the nappies in boots. We are wondering / hoping that there will be a pure nappy pant version.

Checkers Verified 12/09/2018 - 18:45

Handed out 3 if the packs to friends at baby massage today after receiving my pack yesterday. Will get their feedback next week.... :)

bec4everuk1 Verified 18/09/2018 - 13:39

I handed out my sample packs at a routine baby group I attend with my son samples we're greatly received and they all filled out their ask your friends forms so submitted their reviews today.

Ket Verified 21/09/2018 - 20:30

I have handed out all the envelopes when me and my mummy friends had our weekly meet up at the local children's centre.
Most of my friends haven't heard about the new Pampers Pure collection and we're eager to try them out soon. Watch this space 😉

Cookie Consent