Pal 31/08/2018 - 11:06

Introduce Pampers Pure to your parent pals

We are not just a Social Media sensation, we are also the talk of the town! Luckily, we can share the Pampers Pure experience with some of our parent besties!

sharing the envelopes Special thanks to Squaddies inkyplum, Mum2mum & Oggie07 for the fab activity

Our Squad kits included 5 Pure envelopes which contain 2 nappies, wipes and money-off coupons. Use them to include your closest parent pals in this exciting project just like Squaddie Mum2mum already has, as we see in the central snap above. Squaddie Mum2mum thank you for inspirational activity!

Share the news:

• Hand out the envelopes and allow your besties to have their own "opening-the-envelope" moment
  • Take loads of photos and share them with us and online using #PamperSquad & #PurePioneer
  • Collect their opinions with the "Ask your friends" sheets and feed them back when returned to you
  • Encourage them to become part of the project and share their own impressions and snaps using #PurePioneer

Time to grab a new Pampers Pure pack? Simply click on this Google sheet to locate them at a store near you!

@all: The weekend is here! How are you planning to share the news and the Pure envelopes?

18 Comments

10rabbits Verified 31/08/2018 - 22:27

We have handed our Pure envelopes out and shared half of our pack at Mini Rhyme time earlier in the week, much to all the Mummys surprise. Comments were positive except for 1 who uses Terries. Softness was the number one comment by all and nice natural smell. Good generous fit seemed slightly better within the size range. One Mummy said they felt very nice to her has she has Dermatitis and doesn't normally like the feel of nappies. I think we have converted around a dozen Parents to Pure !

10rabbits Verified 31/08/2018 - 22:51

Posted a review on Pampers website

laurabalan Verified 03/09/2018 - 09:54

Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my pack :(
But I couldn't wait and I've bought 2 packs from a retailer and I've tried them. The design is amazing and looks like my baby's skin loves them.
Hope my pack will arrive soon and start my mission. Fingers crossed will arrive until Wednesday - perfect occasion to share Pampers Pure to other mums on our meet up.

Dinmore Verified 03/09/2018 - 20:04

Ive started to give out my packs and use the diapers! Having fun so far. I looked at the team designs....Im team house? I don't have any animals on my nappies.... just stripes and houses. Any one else not have animals?

beckyn888 Verified 04/09/2018 - 12:03

All envelopes handed out and had 4 feedbacks from them. All parents are delighted with the new pampers. Well done! Pampers. I will be buying Pampers Pure for my 2 under 2! Xx

Dancingshoes1990 Verified 04/09/2018 - 12:06

handed out an envelope to a friend who had her a baby girl recently she is a little small to try the size 2 yet. But feedback we had on the wipes in the envelope has been good they feel alot wetter than the normal pampers wipes.
I also have tried size 3 on my little boy this morning we love the otter design its very cute ☺

Sarahlou2018 Verified 04/09/2018 - 12:39

Love these nappies
Tried them when my daughter was full of cold. Handled the poo very well.
No chemical smell. Nice designs. Don't swell up as much as other pampers nappies do. Love them.

Yazminlouise_xx Verified 04/09/2018 - 14:45

I love the nappies.! I think the designs are really on trend with the Milk bottles & the animals.! I’ve handed them out to my friends & cousins who have just had a baby.! I’ve been buying the wipes before I got gifted the pack.! I love the wipes, they are better than water wipes & they have the plastic tab to keep them from going dry (waterwipes don’t).
I would say maybe make the tabs yellow? The white is a tad hard to see? Also on the design with the strips I thought my baby had leaked through but was the deign, I dunno if that’s just me? Maybe it’s the yellow colour.! Apart from that I love the nappies and my friends have been very happy with the wipes mainly.!

Louise89 Verified 04/09/2018 - 19:27

These new nappies are really great they feel much nicer and don't get so bulky when wet like the other pampers nappies do. The wipes are great also as they are actually wet! Gentle on my little ones skin too.

Lazybeachdays Verified 04/09/2018 - 20:09

Have handed a few packs out to my friends,They are looking forward to useing them and will let me know what they think =)

mummyandmymunchkin Verified 04/09/2018 - 20:47

Handed out my packs to my friends and family members with babies and got some great feedback
- seem to have a more generous sizing which people liked
- didn’t have a horrible chemical smell
- really soft
- cute designs

We have used half of our pack and both myself and partner really like them he even commented in the supermarket today that we should get some more pure nappies as they were really soft and he thought they seemed more comfortable for our son so a big thumbs up from him. Also really like that they have the colour changing stripe which is very useful.

10rabbits Verified 04/09/2018 - 21:06

Just had feedback today from an aquanetance at work who I gave a nappy to out of my own pack. Said she was expecting something more eco/environmentally friendly and not just - a touch of cotton - so prob wouldn't purchase given the price. But thought they were soft and pleasant design and smelt not as bad when full.

Lydia_Charlie Verified 04/09/2018 - 21:14

We really liked the wipes, glad they came out one by one, as that is a pet hate of mine when using wipes! Nappies are definitely bigger than the usual size 3 but it would be better if the tabs were a different colour so you could tell which way round it should be, waiting to hear back what people think of the packs I have handed out.

Mummy3019 Verified 04/09/2018 - 22:00

We handed out our packs at the weekend. Can’t wait to hear replies. One more pack to go out to a pregnant friend tomorrow.
We are still loving the nappies. They are coping with super poos and my son is still dry and comfortable when wearing them overnight. Well done Pampers!👍🏻😀

Mshiereen • 05/09/2018 - 10:51

yeah finally got my parcel.....all envelopes and samples are handed out to friends to try out.

Mshiereen • 05/09/2018 - 10:55

love these nappies.so soft and very cute designs.they keep my daughter dry throughout the night no leeks at all.

MummyandElla Verified 07/09/2018 - 15:51

All handed out so awaiting feedback. None of my friends have heard of the range so they are all excited to try.

We love the designs though the wipes are not as nice as the water wipes. The nappies are much more generous in size to the classic pampers. Not seen the wipes to buy anywhere yet but we have seen the nappies in boots. We are wondering / hoping that there will be a pure nappy pant version.

Ket Verified 21/09/2018 - 20:30

I have handed out all the envelopes when me and my mummy friends had our weekly meet up at the local children's centre.
Most of my friends haven't heard about the new Pampers Pure collection and we're eager to try them out soon. Watch this space 😉

Cookie consent