Pal 20/09/2018 - 08:54

The Pampers Pure stock-up

Our activity continues to introduce the Pampers Pure collection of nappies and wipes to more parents everywhere. Even fellow Squaddies that aren't members of the Project team joined the #PurePioneer wave!

The Pampers Pure baby deal stock-up has commenced.

Over at our Missions blog, fellow Squaddies have been sharing the Pampers baby deal event of their preference for their winter stock up. Inspired by our activity and our expertise, they've been keeping an eye out for Pampers Pure as well!

Squaddie Dancingshoes1990 shared on the blog:

Tesco have Pampers on offer at half price £4 a pack instead of £8.

Additionally, Squaddie sarahmullen1401 commented:

Baby Event started in Sainsburys, Pampers Pure nappies £5; Pampers Nappy Pants £4. I will be stocking up at that bargain.

Did you know about these Pampers baby event deals?
Go ahead and #PurePioneer, share the news with your parent friends and followers and help them benefit from the baby deals during their shopping spree this weekend.

Send us the links from your posts

@all: Where will you and your parent pals be heading for your winter stock-up?

14 Comments

Agaagaagaaga • 21/09/2018 - 12:14

Sainsbury £5 nappies, I had voucher £2, so I paid only £3.

Mummy08 Verified 21/09/2018 - 13:13

Tesco have them for £4 so used voucher making pack price £2 and wipes in Morrisons for £175 with you her making them £1.75

Mummy08 Verified 21/09/2018 - 13:17

Woops, auto correct and slip of hands. Wipes are £1.75 in Morrisons with voucher making them 75p. Nappies in Tesco£4, less voucher, £2. I have stocked up.

surfbaby • 21/09/2018 - 14:02

Hi just reporting back loved the nappies and how soft they are, but unfortunately the wipes make my little one very sore☹ Will defo be getting more nappies.😊

Lovejoydrake88 Verified 21/09/2018 - 14:48

Pampers pure at boots is £5 plus if u got a coupon for £2 only paying £3. Love the new product!

mrsmilliemoo541 • 21/09/2018 - 15:42

I bought Pampers Pure protection nappies yesterday in Tesco at £4. My local Asda and Morrisons do not stock them yet.

MamaFlo Verified 21/09/2018 - 17:21

I haven’t found any pampers pure nappies yet in any of my local super markets 😩!! I will defiantly be stocking up when I finally find some.

10rabbits Verified 21/09/2018 - 20:47

Hehe, our Tesco has practically run out at £4 a pack its an unbelievable bargain. I always shop with my friend on a Friday and we bought 4 packs each !

Monkeyelvis Verified 22/09/2018 - 11:20

With all these great deals on pampers pure I wish I could stock up but my baby grows so quickly I have to just buy as I go. Love the pampers pure collection will be buying when ever on offer and buying full price as a 1 a month treat just because I need them in my life! 😍

Harvi_roopra Verified 22/09/2018 - 14:43

Pampers wipes were £1.20 in the Morrison’s baby event at the start of the month with the voucher I picked up a pack for 20p 😍 love these wipes.

Mustangdionne Verified 24/09/2018 - 11:50

Tesco's for half price pampers pure.. great to stock up, although they didn't stick the pure wipes. Asda don't either :-(

10rabbits Verified 24/09/2018 - 13:53

Just been to Tesco again and ours don't stock the wipes sadly, which I find disappointing for a Superstore ! Never mind between myself and friends I am doing the nappy run and a friend is doing the wipe shop. Ive just bought another 10 packs of Pure nappies for myself and 4 friends.

laurabalan Verified 24/09/2018 - 20:00

Already did. And let my friends from Europe know about Pampers Pure and they're waiting for it.

Sarahlmj Verified 25/09/2018 - 22:47

The tescos by me doesn't stock them yet. But the Sainsbury's by me does, so I picked up 2 packs the other day at £5.

Cookie consent