The Pampers Comfort & Care Club with Active Fit & New Baby
Great news Squaddies!🎉🎉
We’re launching the Comfort and Care Club project with Pampers New Baby for nappy sizes 1-3 and Pampers Active Fit for sizes 4 and above.
We’re looking for mums, dads and kiddie carers who will test Pampers New Baby or Active Fit with their little ones. Then, they’ll share their experiences (and free samples) with friends and their feedback with the folks at Pampers. 👼
Want to provide comfort for your new arrival's delicate skin or care for your wriggly explorer without any nappy accidents? Then this project is for you!🙌
Why choose Pampers New Baby? (For sizes 1-3)
• They are the ONLY newborn nappy approved by the British Skin Foundation.🐣
• They have a super soft top sheet that quickly draws runny newborn poo away from delicate skin preventing irritation.
Why choose Pampers Active Fit? (For sizes 4-6)
• They provide trusted comfort, dryness and fit for active, growing babies, no matter how much they move.
• The 3-way fit system features super-strong grips, wider locking tapes and soft stretchy waist wings so they’ll stay put even when your little one won’t! 🐛
What’s in it for you:
You’ll get a full-size pack of nappies in the right size for your little one as well as samples, coupons and leaflets that you can share with pals.
How to apply
If you want to try Pampers’ new premium ranges and provide amazing comfort and protection for your little one, apply now and, depending on the age of your baby, you’ll be selected for either the Pampers New Baby or the Pampers Active Fit project.
Interested? Apply now!
You’ll need to be a member of both the Pampers Squad and Pampers.co.uk to apply:
- I’m not yet registered with Pampers.co.uk: Click here to register then follow the 2nd step
- I'm registered on Pampers.co.uk but not yet a member of the Pampers Squad: Log in here with the same email address and password you are registered with on Pampers.co.uk to upgrade to a Squaddie account
- I'm a member of both and would love to apply for this project:
@all: Do comfort and care matter to you?