Pampers-Team 28/04/2022 - 09:00
Attention Squaddies: we have an offer that’s going to knock you for six (and give you the chance to win one of 4x £20 Amazon vouchers to boot)!
At the Pampers Squad, we’re always thinking of you. That’s why we make sure you always get news of the best Pampers deals in town before anyone else. Right now, Boots.com have a whopper of an offer on. You can get six, that’s right SIX, essential packs of Pampers for just £32. Where? How? When? We hear you ask. Here are the deets:
The Boots online deal
Stock up on your favourite Pampers nappies and get six of any of the following for just £32 when you shop at Boots online:
- Pampers New Baby essential pack
- Pampers Active Fit Taped essential pack
- Pampers Active Fit Nappy Pants essential pack
- Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants essential pack
And, the good news for Squaddies doesn’t end there! If you take up the offer and share the word online using our specially designed template, you can win one of 4 x £20 Amazon vouchers.
Share to win one of 4x £20 Amazon vouchers
Here’s how to get involved:
- Buy 6 packs of Pampers nappies for just £32 at Boots.com
- Download our lovingly crafted template here
- Share the template to your IG or Facebook story (with a link to Boots.com: https://bit.ly/3kl8Zvu)
- Send us a screenshot of your post and you’ll be entered into the prize draw to win one of 4x £20 Amazon vouchers.
The offer ends on May 17th so get in there quick to make sure you don’t miss out!
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. The lucky winners will be chosen on the 18th of May.
We look forward to seeing your social shares.
@all: Are you going to stock up at Boots.com?
Pampers-Team 11/04/2022 - 10:00
When it comes to choosing the things we put against our baby’s skin, we want only the best – the softest fabrics, the kindest touch and the most caring products. But, as we care for our baby today, we want to make sure we’re caring for their future too.
That’s why Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes with their new plastic-free formula tick so many boxes. Dermatologically tested and made with 99% water, they offer extra-softness against little ones’ skin. Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes are made with fewer ingredients to offer more protection.
So why should you choose Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes? 💕
• Made with 99% water and 0% plastic to provide gentle care for your baby’s precious skin
• 100% plant-based fibres from sustainable sources to combine softness and strength
• Dermatologically tested to gently care for sensitive skin
• 0% perfume, alcohol or dyes for a gentle clean
We’d love your help in getting the word out there about these new plastic free wipes and have two different ways that you can share (and two ways to win).
1. Shop at Boots to win £30 Amazon voucher
Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes are available in Boots stores and online. Next time you pick up Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes from Boots, upload a shot of your receipt or screenshot of your online order confirmation and you’ll be entered into a draw to win a £30 Amazon voucher.
2. Spread the word to win 4x packs of Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes
Why not share the news of these gentle wipes with your friends? You can also win while doing so! All you need to do is:
Share a story to Instagram using one (or both) of our story templates
Mark your fave benefits of the new Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes or insert a cute photo of your little one (scroll down to see how!) and last but not least, tag your pal
Send us a screenshot of your story to be entered in the competition
One lucky winner will receive 4x packs of Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes.
Let’s show our little ones some love and do a little for the planet too with Pampers Harmonie Aqua wipes.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. The competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winners jvivian and friday85.
@all: Is gentleness #1 for you when it comes to the products you use with your little one?
Pampers-Team 25/01/2022 - 11:00
Can you believe that Christmas was only a month ago? Yup! This time of year has a habit of dragging on and as we’re still officially in the bleak mid-winter, we thought we’d reach out to our Squad to find out your favourite frosty activities to do with your little one. Comment and share your activities and you could win one of 4x £20 Amazon vouchers.
Your frosty favourites ☔
We want to hear your favourite wintery pastimes with your little ones. What makes the season special for you?
- Do you love splashy puddle walks in the park?
- Is it all about cuddling up in front of the fire to read picture books?
- Or is hot chocolate on rainy afternoons your idea of heaven?
Share your favourite cold-weather activities with the rest of the Squad and let’s fall in love with what’s left of winter together.
How to enter the fab competition? 🍀
When you share your favourite winter pastimes with the Squad, not only could you inspire fellow mums and dads to keep little ones entertained (whatever the weather) but you could also win one of 4x £20 Amazon vouchers.
There are two chances to win:
Leave a comment below detailing your favourite winter activity.
Take a snap of your little one doing their favourite winter activity.
Upload the photo to Instagram, tagging #PampersWinterBucketList and #PampersSquad and tell your followers about your favourite winter activity. Once you've posted your adorable snap online, don't forget to share with us the URL of the post or a screenshot to be entered into the competition!
It’s time to wrap the kiddos up warm and have some fun in the cold. After all, spring isn’t on the horizon just yet.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. The lucky winners will be chosen on the 8th of February.
The competition has ended.
Congratulations to our lucky winners Hsunhsin, Nicola28L, MeTheTwinsAndMae and Zen 🍀
@all: What wintery pursuits do you love to do with your little one?
Pampers-Team 30/11/2021 - 08:00
In our recent projects with Pampers New Baby and Pampers Active Fit nappies, you created some truly fabulous content. In fact, your posts and shares were so special that we had a little idea… we want to celebrate our special Squaddies by selecting a Squaddie of the Season to win a £50 Amazon voucher and get featured on our channels.
It’s time to shine
Our Squad is growing fast, and we want to give each and every one of you the opportunity to shine. Haven’t taken part in one of our projects before? No problem, brand-new or veteran Squaddie, you’re all welcome to take part in Squaddie Season.
Have we piqued your interest? Great! Grab a camera and head to Insta – we can’t wait to see your snaps!
How to win?
- Take a snap of your little one in their favourite Pampers nappy with the packaging clearly visible in the background (check out our examples above for inspiration)
- Upload your photo to Instagram, tag #PampersSquad, @pampersuk_ire and write a few words in the description about why you love Pampers
- Once posted, don’t forget to share your URL with us via your member’s area so you can enter the competition.
Did you know you could be featured on @pampersuk_ire too?
The Pampers Instagram team loves to feature Squaddies on their page, so make sure you always tag @pampersuk_ire and follow the below guide for your best chance to be featured!
And the winner is...
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
@all: Do you love taking pics of your little one?
Pampers-Team 17/11/2021 - 10:00
As we return to a world where we can enjoy physical connections with family and friends, we can all appreciate the significance touch has, in helping us feel loved and cared for. Touch is the first sense a baby develops and is the most active sense connecting them to the outside world. But when a baby is born too soon, so is their skin. For the 1 in 13 babies born prematurely in the UK, their skin is up to 2x thinner than that of a full-term baby’s, making it sensitive and fragile. From comfort holding to a nappy change, every touch can feel huge to a preemie baby, and it plays a vital role in their early development and parental bonding. However, touch can be restricted for a number of reasons when a preemie baby is on a neonatal unit, impacting their ability to connect with their families.
Pampers want to help touch the lives of every premature baby and their family
For World Prematurity Day Pampers is continuing to partner with Bliss, the UK’s leading charity for babies born premature or sick, to ensure that every premature baby has the best possible start in life. This year, to touch the lives of preemie babies, Pampers is continuing to donate their smallest nappies to hospitals and support the families that need it most.
And you can help…
1. Buy to help a little
For every pack of Pampers nappies purchased from Asda.com between now and 29th December 2021, Pampers will donate a nappy to a baby in need via charity partner In Kind Direct. T&Cs apply, see here for more: https://www.pamperssquad.co.uk/uk/pampers-for-preemies
2. Share to help a little
We’ve created a special Instagram and Facebook story template to help spread the word about the work that Pampers and Bliss are doing to help support premature babies and their families.
Share the template to your Instagram and Facebook pages and let your friends and followers know that families of preemie babies need our support, and don’t forget to tag @Pampersuk_ire!
Plus, when you screenshot your story and upload it to your members area, you’ll receive 10 Squaddie stars.
Download the templates
@all: Will you spread the word about World Prematurity Day this year?
Pampers-Team 14/10/2021 - 09:00
Pampers Pure lovers, we have news that will be music to your ears. Pampers Pure have changed their tune to Pampers Harmonie (but don’t worry, they’re still pitch-perfect)!
Pampers Harmonie nappies offer exactly the same wonderful benefits of Pampers Pure – namely, gentle skin protection from plant-based ingredients and Pampers’ signature 12-hour protection.
The ‘Harmonie’ name perfectly embodies Pampers’ commitment to a better world for babies where they can grow up happy & healthy. Harmonie encapsulates the balance between a high-quality performing product with the Pampers 12 hours dryness, and the preference for plant-based ingredients that are carefully selected. Harmonie connects gentle skin protection and plant-based materials.
Where can I buy Pampers Harmonie?
Pampers Harmonie are only available to buy on Boots.com so head over there now to get your hands on a pack now.
Do you love Pampers Pure and will you use Pampers Harmonie?
Yes! I looove Pampers Pure and will totally buy Pampers Harmonie
I’d like to try them but I haven’t so far…
I’ve never heard of Pure or Harmonie – I want to know more
I loved Pampers Pure, can I still get them?
We’re pleased as punch that you love Pampers Pure and the great news is, these fabulous nappies are still available, they just have a different name: Pampers Harmonie.
I haven’t used Pure or Harmonie yet
If you haven’t been lucky enough to try them yet, we know you’re going to love them. Here’s why:
- Dermatologically tested to be gentle on your baby’s skin
- Crafted with premium cotton
- They are made without lotion, perfume and the EU 26 allergens
- They guarantee up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
Want to know even more about these fab nappies (including just what makes them the perfect choice of conscious mums and dads)? Head to our website for the complete low-down on Pampers Harmonie.
Er, did you say something about winning a £30 Amazon voucher?
We did indeed! We want to see Pampers Harmonie all over Instagram and if you share a pic, you could win. Here’s how to take part:
- Take a pic of your little one with the new Pampers Harmonie nappy pack in shot
- Upload it to Instagram with #PampersHarmonie #PampersSquad and @pampersuk_ire
- Send us the URL or a screenshot of your post and you’ll be entered into the draw
Already snapped and shared? Send us your URL or screenshot now:
- If you are posting a grid or wall post onto a public profile, you can simply share the URL link with us here:
- If you are posting onto a private account, or you are posting a story that will soon disappear then please take a screenshot of your post and upload the photo here:
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. One lucky winner will be chosen on the 25th of October.
@all: What do you think of the new Pampers Harmonie?
Pampers-Team 16/09/2021 - 16:00
There have been a few changes over at Pampers wipes HQ and we wanted you to be: A. In the know and, B. In with the chance of getting the new-look wipes at the best possible price.
Okay, let’s talk best prices…
Sure thing. If you head to Morrisons now, you’ll get 3 of your favourite Pampers baby wipes for just £10*.
*Select products and stores only. Subject to availability.
But, Pampers wipes are already great. What’s changed?
You’re right, they are but these new wipes have all the great qualities you’re used to but now with more eye-catching packaging (to ensure you don’t accidentally pick up the wrong thing) and with even better features.
Okay, tell me more...
There are still three different types of wipes available but they all look a little different…see?
All three wipes:
- Now come in an eye-catching new design
- Have a unique water-based formula
- Protect natural skin pH
- Are dermatologically tested
- Are approved by Skin Health Alliance
- Have 0% alcohol
- Are made with plant-based fibres
What do you think? After all, all the changes we make are to make products better for you!
I looove the new design.
I liked the old-design but these are pretty eye catching.
Even better product features? Count me in.
And here’s a little extra about your personal faves…
Pampers New Baby – Help protect from skin irritation
- Soft & gentle touch
- Removes mess from skin
- Especially designed to care for your newborn's delicate skin in the kindest possible way
- Has 0% perfume
Pampers Sensitive – Are softer and thicker for a gentle and better clean (vs. previous wipes)
- Specially designed for sensitive skin
- Removes mess from skin better than before
- Softer and thicker than before
- Has 0% perfume
Pampers Fresh Clean – Are stronger and thicker for improved cleaning (vs. previous product)
- Fresher clean everywhere – also great for hands and face
- The softer and thicker fabric (vs. previous product) cleans up mess even better than before and has a light fresh scent.
@all: Do you find it easier to find your favourite wipes with our new packaging?
Pampers-Team 09/08/2021 - 15:00
Listen up Squaddies because we’re giving you not one but two chances to win (plus, news of where to get the best offers on Pampers Jumbo Packs)!
As you know, here at the Pampers Squad, we like to bring you all the best Pampers offers. So, how does half price on Pampers Jumbo Packs sound to you? Yep, from 9th-17th August, all Pampers Jumbo Packs will have 50% off at Morrisons.
Which means it’s time to go shopping!
But, that’s not all that’s up for grabs. As well as fab offers on Pampers, we also have two more opportunities to win £30 in Amazon vouchers. Enter one or both – after all, you gotta be in it to win it!
Opportunity 1: Shop at Morrisons to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Purchase your Pampers Jumbo Pack from Morrisons (either in store or online).
- Upload your purchase receipt or a screenshot of your online order confirmation (don’t worry, we don’t share this anywhere)
Don’t shop at Morrisons? No problem, there’s another way to win.
Opportunity 2: Share a story to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Share a story to Insta using our story template download template
- Circle the nappy you use and tag a parent pal who might be interested
- Send us a screenshot of your story
And there you have it, jumbo offers and jumbo prizes! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. One lucky winner will be chosen from each competition on the 19th of August. To double your chances, take part in both!
The competition has ended.
Congratulations to our lucky winners Squidge127 and uncleroger.
@all: Will you enter one or both chances to win?
*Available from 09/08/21 to 17/08/21. Select stores only. Subject to availability. Maximum 3 packs per customer.
Pampers-Team 27/07/2021 - 14:00
Nothing beats that first smile of the day. You know the one we mean… when your little one looks up at you from their cot with the brightest, happiest grin on their face because they’ve had the perfect 12-hour sleep in Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants (our most absorbent nappy pants).
But, then when they don’t sleep so well, it can be a different story. Over 2/3 of parents with babies over 8 months said that their babies wake up at least once in the night, with 28% stating this was down to a wet or dirty nappy.
So, Pampers are making it their mission to put that morning smile back on your bubba’s face with Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants available in size 4-6.
Why are they so effective?
Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants are our most absorbent nappy pants and come in new, extra cute night-time designs. They have a strengthened core that instantly absorbs wetness for up to 12 hours of extra dryness. Plus, they feature a 360-degree fit and double leg cuffs to comfortably protect against leaks.
Great! Where can I get them?
Good news, if you get your Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants from Boots before 10th August, they’re just £7 a pack of nappies. And, as we all know, a good night’s sleep is worth its weight in gold!
Shop, share and win!
Want to get involved and win up to £60 in Amazon vouchers? Then check out our competitions below and enter one (or both!).
Part 1: Shop to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Purchase your Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants from Boots either in store or online.
- Upload your purchase receipt or a screenshot of your online order confirmation (don’t worry, we don’t share this anywhere).
Part 2: Share to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Share a post or story with the hashtag #PampersSquad to let your friends and followers know that Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants are here and on sale at Boots.
- Copy the below link into your post. If you are using Instagram, slip it into you Bio, or use it as a swipe-up link: https://bit.ly/3x9EEUi
- Send us the URL to your post, or a screenshot of your story.
One lucky winner will be chosen from each competition on the 13th of August. To double your chances, take part in both!
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
The competition has ended.
Congratulations to our lucky winners TrendyMomma and Mumtocrazybubba.
Are you going to take advantage of this super discount at Boots?
Not this time, but I’ll let my friends know about it
@all: Does your baby’s well-rested grin make your morning?
Pampers-Team 18/06/2021 - 16:00
Once again, UK’s leading pregnancy and parent event is going virtual!
The Baby Show Live @ Home is part of The Baby Show, whiAdd ch usually takes place at ExCeL London, NEC Birmingham and Olympia London. This weekend, from 18th June to 20th June, you can experience 150 baby brands with exclusive show offers, plus an amazing line up of speakers and celebrities, through their new virtual platform.
Pampers are proud to partner with The Baby Show team and offer our Squaddies the chance to attend the upcoming The Baby Show Live @ Home for FREE!
But be quick as there are only 100 complimentary Access All Areas Passes available using our unique Pampers event code!
Here’s how to redeem your complimentary Access All Areas Pass (worth £120!) for The Baby Show Live @ Home:
- Head online to Eventbrite
- Click the green ‘Tickets’ widget
- Add 1 ‘Access All Areas Pass’ to your basket
- Make sure your exclusive Pampers discount code ‘LAHPAM21’ has been applied so you can bag your free ticket
- Click ‘Checkout’ and enter your details to secure your spot
- You’ll then receive confirmation by email from email@example.com that your ticket claim has been successful
- Finally, keep an eye on your inbox as you’ll receive your eTicket by email from 'firstname.lastname@example.org', which will give you details of your login link to access the virtual event
- Please remember to add email@example.com to your address book so it doesn't go into your spam as you need this personalised login to come!
- The event goes live on Friday 18th June at 10 am, so be ready with a cuppa and a nice comfy sofa to log in this morning. You will be able to shop until Sunday 20th June at 7 pm and also view all of the pre-recorded talks/demos/discussions for a further 48 hours.
Please email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Pampers Virtual Stand will be live throughout the event - we look forward to seeing you there! PLUS, don’t miss our exclusive show offer where you can save £3 on Pampers New Baby Size 1 Jumbo Packs at Boots with code BABYSHOW1 *
*‘Online only. Redeemable across Pampers New Baby Size 1 JUMBO Packs only. Subject to availability. Limited stock (Only 5000 items) available. Offer live 18th – 24th June.’
Terms and Conditions
- This bespoke code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show Live @ Home
- To redeem the bespoke code, enter the code in the box.
- This bespoke code must be redeemed by midday Sunday 20 June 2021.
- This bespoke code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show Live @ Home, from Friday 18 June to Sunday 20 June 2021.
- One bespoke code is valid for one Access All Areas Pass entry for any one day from Friday 18 June to Sunday 20 June 2021.
- Nobody can access the digital platform or app without buying a pass.
- Weekend Virtual Passes cannot be transferred and there is a no cash redemption.
- The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property while taking part in this event.
- Please check event details, timings as these may be subject to change.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to email@example.com, prior to or during the event.