Pampers-Team 01/04/2021 - 09:00
The great Active Fit Easter Mission
The days are getting longer, the daffodils are blooming and the sound of birdsong greets you when you open the window – yes, spring is finally here and we have the perfect way for you to get active with your little one.
We’re going on an egg hunt!
The team at Pampers have created a selection of easter egg colouring-in pages for you to print out, colour in and use as part of a fun Easter activity to do with the kiddo.
So, if your wriggly little explorer is interested in everything (other than sitting still, of course) then it’s time to set up an egg hunt with a difference.
Hide the eggs around your house and garden and see how many your little one can find. You could hide in play pens, cribs, behind bushes – you get the picture!
And, if you share your adventures to your social channels, you could be in with a chance of winning a £30 Amazon voucher too. It’s win-win!
Pampers Active Fit – perfect for little egg hunters
And the best part? No matter how lively your kiddo or how much wriggling they do, Pampers Active Fit Taped, with super-strong grip, wide locking tapes and soft stretchy waist wings, will be there every step, crawl or bum shuffle of the way to keep them comfortable, dry and leak-free.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Print out the Easter egg templates here
- Colour in solo or, more realistically, get the older kids or bubba to help!
- Hide the colourful egg drawings around your house or garden and set your little wriggler off on a mission to find each and every one.
- If you want to be in with a chance to win, take pictures of the fun you’re having (and your little one in their Pampers' nappy) and upload to social media with #PampersSquad #PampersEggHunt and tag @PampersUK_ire
- Share your URLs with us in your members area:
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winner christinabrauner!
Happy hunting folks, we can’t wait to see your pics!
@all: Will you set up an egg hunt for your little wriggler this Easter?