Pampers-Team 20/10/2020 - 10:00
Just like your baby, we’re changing too
From their very first attempts at turning onto their bellies to their very first steps, your little one's growing fast.
Do you remember bringing your bundle of joy home for the first time? From worrying about not using anything that would irritate their soft skin to a few months later, when they would kick their tiny little feet excitedly when changing them? Do you remember their giggles as they'd crawl away as soon as you got them out of their nappies? And do you remember how all of that time went by in a flash?
We are changing to keep up with your baby
Because of your little one's rapidly changing needs, we've introduced a new simplified colour-coded and updated range of products to help you pick the best nappies according to your baby's development. Our goal is to help you keep pace with your ever-changing baby, so they can feel comfy, dry, and free to roam at every step of the way to becoming a toddler!
We're now using new, bright colours for each range, to make finding the right fit for your baby more effortless than ever!
Here’s a quick guide to the updated range:
Pampers Premium Protection has been replaced with two new ranges that offer great new features:
- Pampers New Baby, available in sizes 0-2, offers our best softness and comfort for newborn skin and is the only newborn nappy approved by the British Skin Foundation
- Pampers Active Fit, available from size 3-6 in taped and pants variations, provides trusted fit, comfort and reliable protection for active babies
Want a chance at winning a £50 Amazon Gift Card?
Let us know which new Pampers’ nappies or nappy pants you’ll be choosing for your little one
- Download our handy template for your story and let the world know about the new Pampers nappy design.
- …or take our quiz to find out which nappy is the best for your baby
- Share your downloaded template on your Instagram story
- Once you’ve shared on social, upload screenshots of your Instagram story or upload the URL link of your post with us before 28th October and you’ll automatically be entered into the competition to win a £50 Amazon voucher.
We can’t wait to see your shares!
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winner, Squaddie Andera!
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
@all: What do you think of the new, colour-coded packaging?