Pampers-Team 19/03/2021 - 09:00
Why hello there!
Being a parent is tough. Being a parent during a pandemic is doubly tough. That’s why we’re pleased as punch to be able to welcome all the new mums, dads and kiddie carers to the Pampers Squad who’ve joined us the last month!
Yup, while we’ve all been staying home and not seeing our loved ones, we have been connecting online and the Pampers Squad community has been growing.
So, whether you’re brand new to the Squad or you were one of the first ever subscribers. We want to see your faces!
Here’s what to do:
- Take a snap of you with your gorgeous bubba
- Upload to Instagram or Facebook with a few words about you and your little one
- Use #HelloSquaddie, #PampersSquad and tag @PampersUK_ire so your fellow Squaddies can find you
- Share the URL to your post with us so we can feature you on the Pampers Squad
- Search #HelloSquaddie #PampersSquad and follow any fellow kiddie carer accounts that you like the look of!
Or if you have a private Instagram of Facebook profile:
Fancy a £30 Amazon voucher?
We’ll be going through all of your shares and choosing our favourites. The ones which make us smile most will be featured on the blog as always and one lucky winner will receive a £30 Amazon voucher to spend on anything that makes them smile.
One lucky winner will be chosen on the 8th of April. Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
We like to think that here at the Pampers Squad, we’re a team. Together, we stay up-to-date with all the latest Pampers news, find out about special offers and take part in projects where we can get full-size Pampers products absolutely free.
And, we’re delighted that you’re all here – faces old and new!
@all: Say hi! Who are you and how old is your bubba?