Pampers-Team 02/03/2021 - 13:00
Have you heard Squaddies?! There’s a new project in town and it’s a big one!
There’s a dual project on Pampers Squad, and 4,500 lucky Squaddies will have the chance to test Pampers’ new premium lines; Pampers New Baby or Pampers Active Fit taped nappies for free! 👶
So don’t miss out! Apply now to try either Pampers New Baby nappies or Active Fit nappies with your little one!
Share the joy! Invite your pals & followers to the Squad! 🎉
Sharing is caring! So why not share all the joy the Squad has to offer with fellow mamas and papas with little ones in nappies, or parents expecting their precious new arrival? Help share the joy and invite them to the cutest Squad in town! How you ask? Do one of the following to spread the word about Pampers Squad:
- 📱 A screenshot worth a thousand words: Take a screenshot of Pampers Squad and share on your Insta story
- 💻 Group effort: Share this link in your go to parenting Facebook group with a few words on why being part of the cutest squad in town pays off
- 💕 Make it personal: Share Pampers Squad and all it has to offer with your parent pals via WhatsApp or a quick call
What’s in it for you?
We appreciate busy Squaddies that help us spread joy! Upload a screenshot of your post or message, or send us a link to increase your chances of being chosen for one of our exclusive projects! 🍀
@all: Are you excited about this project?
Pampers-Team 09/02/2021 - 10:00
Holy Smokes, Squaddies! Remember the adorable superhero themed Pampers Nappy Pants that launched last year? Well super news, they’re now available on Amazon at ’out of this world prices!
If your little one is a tiny Wonder Woman or mini Superman in the making then support their dreams and help them to dress the part. But, these fab nappies don't just look super, they provide champion levels of protection too:
The super route to Pampers protection
- Pick up a pack for your little hero in sizes 4 to 6
- Featuring adorable Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman designs to help bubs spread their wings
- 360° fit flexes to your baby's shape to help prevent gaps and leaks overnight so your little superhero can dream a little dream all night long
- Easy tear sides for speedy changing when your little superhero wants to fly out of a nappy change
- All-around stretchy waistband so nappies go on with just one pull – perfect for easy changes even when your little one is striking their best superhero pose
Rather than the usual price of £36 for a bumper pack of 108 Nappy Pants, these fab Nappy Pants are available for just £21. But hurry, this discount will be gone quicker than Clark Kent’s specs and will only last until Feb 11th.
Interested? Then what are you waiting for?
We’ll see you over there, Squaddie!
Are you going to take advantage of this super discount on Amazon?
100%! How could I miss?
Not this time
Pampers-Team 19/01/2021 - 15:00
Attention Squaddies, we have good news for you!
All Pampers Jumbo Packs are half price at Morrisons online and in-store up until and including the 23rd of January 2021. Not only you can enjoy this fantastic discount, but you can also pass on the message to your friends and followers and help them save a few pennies. And what is more, you can also win up to £60 in Amazon vouchers.
To double your chances of getting your hands on those vouchers we are giving you two options to enter – pick one or pick both!
Part 1: Shop to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Purchase your Pampers Jumbo Pack from Morrisons either in store or online.
- Upload your purchase receipt or a screenshot of your online order confirmation (don’t worry, we don’t share this anywhere).
Part 2: Share to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Share a post or story with the hashtag #PampersSquad to let your friends and followers know about the Pampers Jumbo Pack half-price discount at Morrisons.
- Copy the below link into your post. If you are using Instagram, slip it into you Bio, or use it as a swipe-up link: https://bit.ly/3oTLudr
- Send us the URL to your post, or a screenshot of your story.
One lucky winner will be chosen from each competition on the 1st of February. To double your chances, take part in both!
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winners Allthingsbaby_2020 & DiddyDiane!
Are you going to take advantage of this super discount at Morrisons?
Not this time, but I’ll let my friends know about it
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
@Squaddies: Which Pampers nappies are you going to stock up on?
Pampers-Team 30/11/2020 - 15:00
When it comes to our little ones’ skin, us parents refuse to settle, right? So, even though we’re happy to give up a Saturday night out for Sunday morning giggles, we’d never compromise on protecting our baby’s delicate skin.
Pampers Coconut Pure Wipes use 100% plant-based fibres, 99% naturally derived ingredients, the power of natural coconut oil and combine all the benefits of gentle moisturisation with the handy convenience of a wipe.
Sounds good. Where can I get them?
Well, this is the best bit. Not only are Pampers Coconut Pure Baby Wipes now available online and in store, but we’ve got all the insider info on where you can get them at the best price.
If you head over to Morrisons you’ll find the 3 pack of these fab new wipes at just 3 for £10.
@all: Is it just as important for you to moisturise your wee one’s skin as protecting it?
Pampers-Team 17/11/2020 - 09:00
The team at Pampers aim to support the happy and healthy development of every baby, including those born early. That’s why this World Prematurity Day Pampers is continuing their support of the smallest babies and their families.
This year, a lack of contact and support has meant that many parents with premature babies can feel lonely and isolated, impacting their mental health and even affecting bonding with the new little one.
That’s why Pampers have teamed up with leading prematurity charity Bliss and in-hospital technology partner vCreate, to ensure that premature babies and their families feel supported and connected during this unusual time.
We’d love your help to spread the word so that we can all support preemie babies and their parents.
What Pampers are doing?
The team at Pampers are working to ensure parents of premature babies have the support and connection that they need. They’re joining up with Bliss and vCreate to provide greater access to technology and suitable resources to ensure new mums and dads feel confident in caring for their little one.
Pampers will also continue to donate their smallest nappies to the most delicate babies. Pampers Preemie Protection nappies are designed for babies weighing less than 1.8lb and offer a special fit to give the smallest babies the skin protection they need.
And how can we help?
There are a number of different ways that we can get involved and help support preemie babies and their families. Here’s how:
1. Get Social
For every share of #PampersForPreemies, or the designated emoji on Twitter, Pampers will sponsor £1 towards the funding of iPads and dongles to NHS Neonatal Units in need with partner @vCreate.
- Head over to Twitter: Use the #PampersForPreemies hashtag to find the bespoke campaign emoji
- Share your story: Some of us will have direct experience of prematurity. Whether your little one came early or you just remember those tiring early days, we want you to share your experiences to social media. Simply say a few lines about your experiences with a newborn
- For every tweet that uses the #PampersForPreemies hashtag, £1 will be donated to vCreate to help to support preemies and their families feel connected
2. Shop smart
Which shop do you usually pick up your Pampers nappies from? Shop smart and head to Asda.com to donate:
- One pack of Pampers = 1 donation to Bliss
Terms and conditions apply.
During these strange times, no one deserves to feel alone, least of all a new mum. Let’s do what we can to show them that even apart, we’re all connected.
@all: Will you show your support for preemie families?
Pampers-Team 03/11/2020 - 09:00
Attention Squaddies! We have a brand-new mission for you, should you choose to accept it…
Pampers are launching the cutest Superhero range of their ever-popular Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants and they want you to help spread the word (and maybe win a pack of the adorable nappies available in sizes 4, 5 or 6).
What’s so cool about these new nappies?
As mamas, papas and kiddie carers, we think you’re all superheroes and we know that your little one does too. That means it’s time to join the superhero gang and pick up a pack of superhero Nappy Pants for your kiddo, perfect for dressing up season!
The super cool Nappy Pants are decorated with pics of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman and provide all the fab protection that you’ve come to expect from Pampers (we’re talking all-around stretchy waistband for easy changing, 360° fit that flexes to baby’s shape and a super absorbent core that keep wetness away from delicate skin).
I’m in. Where can I get them?
Yes, I want to win! How do I share?
Fab! To win a pack of these super cute nappies, you'll need to get social!
- Take a pic of your little one doing their best superhero pose (cloak optional but very much welcome!) and post on Instagram
- Include the hashtags: #PampersSuperheroes, #PampersSquad and tag @pampersuk_ire
- Then upload the links of your social shares with us before 16th November and you’ll automatically be entered into the competition to win one of 10 packs of Pampers Baby-Dry Superhero Nappy Pants.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
Sound good? SUPER! We can’t wait to see your posts!
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winners, Amie1993, Mariyadimova86, StevieJan, Kikimak, Slk1986, MamaOf2Mel, @flos2016, Gemmiepot, monamy4 and Singlemum2!
@all: What do you think of these SUPER nappies?
Pampers-Team 29/10/2020 - 10:01
This autumn the UK’s leading pregnancy and parent event is going virtual!
The Baby Show Live @ Home is part of The Baby Show, which usually takes place at ExCeL London, NEC Birmingham and Olympia London. This year, from 30th October to 1st November, you can experience 150 baby brands with exclusive show offers, plus an amazing line up of speakers and celebrities, through their new virtual platform. Find out more here.
Pampers are proud to partner with The Baby Show team and offer our Squaddies the chance to attend the upcoming The Baby Show Live @ Home for FREE!
But be quick as there are only 100 complimentary tickets available using our unique Pampers event code!
Here’s how to redeem your complimentary Weekend Virtual Pass (worth £20pp) for The Baby Show Live @ Home:
Register here and enter our unique event code LAHEXB20 in the ‘complimentary ticket code’ box. You can do this up until all our 100 free tickets have been snapped up!
The Baby Show will be notified when you have completed the registration form.
Once the event is ready to go live, you will receive a login link by separate email from email@example.com - where The Baby Show Live @ Home with Lidl will be hosted online.
Please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so it doesn't go into your spam as you need this personalised login to come!
The event goes live on Friday 30th October at 9 am, so be ready with a cuppa and a nice comfy sofa to log in that morning. You will be able to shop until Sunday 1st November at 5 pm and also view all of the pre-recorded talks/demos/discussions for a further 48 hours.
Please email queries to email@example.com
Our Pampers Virtual Stand will be live throughout the event - we look forward to seeing you there! PLUS, don’t miss Pampers Brand Partner Midwife Marley’s live talk on Saturday 31st October, where she’ll discuss baby’s skin health and the role of nappies.
Terms and Conditions
- This bespoke code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show Live @ Home
- To redeem the bespoke code, enter the code in the box.
- This bespoke code must be redeemed by midday Sunday 1 November 2020.
- This bespoke code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show Live @ Home, from Friday 30 October to Sunday 1 November 2020.
- One bespoke code is valid for one standard Weekend Virtual Pass entry for any one day from Friday 30 October to Sunday 1 November 2020.
- Nobody can access the digital platform or app without buying a pass.
- Weekend Virtual Passes cannot be transferred and there is a no cash redemption.
- The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property while taking part in this event.
- Please check event details, timings as these may be subject to change.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to or during the event.
Pampers-Team 20/10/2020 - 10:00
From their very first attempts at turning onto their bellies to their very first steps, your little one's growing fast.
Do you remember bringing your bundle of joy home for the first time? From worrying about not using anything that would irritate their soft skin to a few months later, when they would kick their tiny little feet excitedly when changing them? Do you remember their giggles as they'd crawl away as soon as you got them out of their nappies? And do you remember how all of that time went by in a flash?
We are changing to keep up with your baby
Because of your little one's rapidly changing needs, we've introduced a new simplified colour-coded and updated range of products to help you pick the best nappies according to your baby's development. Our goal is to help you keep pace with your ever-changing baby, so they can feel comfy, dry, and free to roam at every step of the way to becoming a toddler!
We're now using new, bright colours for each range, to make finding the right fit for your baby more effortless than ever!
Here’s a quick guide to the updated range:
Pampers Premium Protection has been replaced with two new ranges that offer great new features:
- Pampers New Baby, available in sizes 0-2, offers our best softness and comfort for newborn skin and is the only newborn nappy approved by the British Skin Foundation
- Pampers Active Fit, available from size 3-6 in taped and pants variations, provides trusted fit, comfort and reliable protection for active babies
Want a chance at winning a £50 Amazon Gift Card?
Let us know which new Pampers’ nappies or nappy pants you’ll be choosing for your little one
- Download our handy template for your story and let the world know about the new Pampers nappy design.
- …or take our quiz to find out which nappy is the best for your baby
- Share your downloaded template on your Instagram story
- Once you’ve shared on social, upload screenshots of your Instagram story or upload the URL link of your post with us before 28th October and you’ll automatically be entered into the competition to win a £50 Amazon voucher.
We can’t wait to see your shares!
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winner, Squaddie Andera!
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
@all: What do you think of the new, colour-coded packaging?
Pampers-Team 18/06/2020 - 15:30
Father’s Day is just around the corner and we want to take the time to celebrate with all the dads and honorary dads out there who are doing an amazing job. And so, Squaddies, we have a fun mission for you, should you choose to accept it…
Let’s get our tweet on
Research has shown us that many dads don’t get enough encouragement and it’s our mission to change that. We want to shine a light on all the brilliant things that make dads so special just in time for Father’s Day.
So, whether you’re a dad yourself or you just want to celebrate the special man in your life, we want to hear from you. The team at Pampers are on the lookout for fab videos, pictures and stories that sum up the unique father-kiddo relationship.
We’d love to see genuine Dad moments. Think funny, ingenious, unexpected and heart-warming. Found a great hack for getting the little one to settle, discovered a face guaranteed to make the kiddo giggle, or something else that shows off those unique dad skills? Whatever it is, we want to know all about it and will share it to our official Pampers social channels to make dad a social media star – an extra little something to make this Father’s Day special.
Here are a few examples:
- “I do silly voices when I read bedtime stories to our little one. She usually giggles herself to sleep. That’s ones of my favourite dad skills!”
- “My little one is so lucky to have her Daddy, he’s been king of the night feed since day one.”
- “My brother has proved to be the best “dad” for my kiddo. He can spend hours carrying her around the house like a horsie and has even learnt how to plait her hair!”
Don’t forget to include pics and videos to really make your tweet stand out.
And, the good stuff doesn’t end there, the best tweet will win a £40 Amazon voucher for Dad to spend on absolutely anything. Sound good? Then why not take to Twitter now and share your pictures, videos and stories? Be sure to include #HappyFathersWay #PampersSquad and to tag @Pampers_UK and encourage your pals to share their stories too.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. Submissions need to be received by Monday 22nd 23:59 to be eligible.
@all: Which #HappyFathersWay story will you share?
Pampers-Team 08/06/2020 - 12:15
As we announced last week, Pampers teamed up with the British Skin Foundation to support families and children who are learning how to wash their hands.
Children are returning little by little to schools and nurseries and in the enthusiasm of seeing friends again, it will be easy for them to forget the importance of good handwashing habits.
That’s why the Pampers team and the British Skin Foundation are launching a new initiative in the form of a Children’s Hand Washing Mexican Wave! And us Squaddies have a very special role to play. 🙂
The idea is this, we’ll take two photos of our little ones – one pre-hand wash with their hands by their sides and another with squeaky clean hands held high in the air, then the British Skin Foundation team will turn these into the world’s biggest Children’s Mexican Wave to show we're all doing our bit to keep out little ones and others safe.
Fancy getting involved?
Visit thechildrenswave.co.uk on your phone and upload your pictures there to take part.
Also, share your experience on social media with us:
- Take a snap of your little one with their hands by their side
- Explain the importance of hand washing before taking a second smiley pic with a big grin and their freshly washed hands high in the air
- Upload your photos to the gallery and share to social with the hashtags #SquaddieHub #PampersSquad #TheChildrensWave and tag @PampersUK_ire
- Share the URL link to your online posts so we can show your creative masterpieces on the Squaddie Hub too!
*Please take photos in portrait (tall not wide) and make sure your child’s face is in the centre of the picture with their hands clearly visible. If a disability prevents your child from smiling or lifting their hands then assistance from you is both much allowed and very welcome.
We can’t wait to see your pictures!
@all: Did you find the free activity pack useful to explain the importance of handwashing?
Congratulations to Darcy157 for being our winner of the Isolation Creations Competition.