Pampers-Team 14/10/2021 - 09:00
Pampers Pure lovers, we have news that will be music to your ears. Pampers Pure have changed their tune to Pampers Harmonie (but don’t worry, they’re still pitch-perfect)!
Pampers Harmonie nappies offer exactly the same wonderful benefits of Pampers Pure – namely, gentle skin protection from plant-based ingredients and Pampers’ signature 12-hour protection.
The ‘Harmonie’ name perfectly embodies Pampers’ commitment to a better world for babies where they can grow up happy & healthy. Harmonie encapsulates the balance between a high-quality performing product with the Pampers 12 hours dryness, and the preference for plant-based ingredients that are carefully selected. Harmonie connects gentle skin protection and plant-based materials.
Where can I buy Pampers Harmonie?
Pampers Harmonie are only available to buy on Boots.com so head over there now to get your hands on a pack now.
I loved Pampers Pure, can I still get them?
We’re pleased as punch that you love Pampers Pure and the great news is, these fabulous nappies are still available, they just have a different name: Pampers Harmonie.
I haven’t used Pure or Harmonie yet
If you haven’t been lucky enough to try them yet, we know you’re going to love them. Here’s why:
- Dermatologically tested to be gentle on your baby’s skin
- Crafted with premium cotton
- They are made without lotion, perfume and the EU 26 allergens
- They guarantee up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
Want to know even more about these fab nappies (including just what makes them the perfect choice of conscious mums and dads)? Head to our website for the complete low-down on Pampers Harmonie.
Er, did you say something about winning a £30 Amazon voucher?
We did indeed! We want to see Pampers Harmonie all over Instagram and if you share a pic, you could win. Here’s how to take part:
- Take a pic of your little one with the new Pampers Harmonie nappy pack in shot
- Upload it to Instagram with #PampersHarmonie #PampersSquad and @pampersuk_ire
- Send us the URL or a screenshot of your post and you’ll be entered into the draw
Already snapped and shared? Send us your URL or screenshot now:
- If you are posting a grid or wall post onto a public profile, you can simply share the URL link with us here:
- If you are posting onto a private account, or you are posting a story that will soon disappear then please take a screenshot of your post and upload the photo here:
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. One lucky winner will be chosen on the 25th of October.
@all: What do you think of the new Pampers Harmonie?
Pampers-Team 16/09/2021 - 16:00
There have been a few changes over at Pampers wipes HQ and we wanted you to be: A. In the know and, B. In with the chance of getting the new-look wipes at the best possible price.
Okay, let’s talk best prices…
Sure thing. If you head to Morrisons now, you’ll get 3 of your favourite Pampers baby wipes for just £10*.
*Select products and stores only. Subject to availability.
But, Pampers wipes are already great. What’s changed?
You’re right, they are but these new wipes have all the great qualities you’re used to but now with more eye-catching packaging (to ensure you don’t accidentally pick up the wrong thing) and with even better features.
Okay, tell me more...
There are still three different types of wipes available but they all look a little different…see?
All three wipes:
- Now come in an eye-catching new design
- Have a unique water-based formula
- Protect natural skin pH
- Are dermatologically tested
- Are approved by Skin Health Alliance
- Have 0% alcohol
- Are made with plant-based fibres
What do you think? After all, all the changes we make are to make products better for you!
I looove the new design.
I liked the old-design but these are pretty eye catching.
Even better product features? Count me in.
And here’s a little extra about your personal faves…
Pampers New Baby – Help protect from skin irritation
- Soft & gentle touch
- Removes mess from skin
- Especially designed to care for your newborn's delicate skin in the kindest possible way
- Has 0% perfume
Pampers Sensitive – Are softer and thicker for a gentle and better clean (vs. previous wipes)
- Specially designed for sensitive skin
- Removes mess from skin better than before
- Softer and thicker than before
- Has 0% perfume
Pampers Fresh Clean – Are stronger and thicker for improved cleaning (vs. previous product)
- Fresher clean everywhere – also great for hands and face
- The softer and thicker fabric (vs. previous product) cleans up mess even better than before and has a light fresh scent.
@all: Do you find it easier to find your favourite wipes with our new packaging?
Pampers-Team 09/08/2021 - 15:00
Listen up Squaddies because we’re giving you not one but two chances to win (plus, news of where to get the best offers on Pampers Jumbo Packs)!
As you know, here at the Pampers Squad, we like to bring you all the best Pampers offers. So, how does half price on Pampers Jumbo Packs sound to you? Yep, from 9th-17th August, all Pampers Jumbo Packs will have 50% off at Morrisons.
Which means it’s time to go shopping!
But, that’s not all that’s up for grabs. As well as fab offers on Pampers, we also have two more opportunities to win £30 in Amazon vouchers. Enter one or both – after all, you gotta be in it to win it!
Opportunity 1: Shop at Morrisons to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Purchase your Pampers Jumbo Pack from Morrisons (either in store or online).
- Upload your purchase receipt or a screenshot of your online order confirmation (don’t worry, we don’t share this anywhere)
Don’t shop at Morrisons? No problem, there’s another way to win.
Opportunity 2: Share a story to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Share a story to Insta using our story template download template
- Circle the nappy you use and tag a parent pal who might be interested
- Send us a screenshot of your story
And there you have it, jumbo offers and jumbo prizes! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here. One lucky winner will be chosen from each competition on the 19th of August. To double your chances, take part in both!
The competition has ended.
Congratulations to our lucky winners Squidge127 and uncleroger.
@all: Will you enter one or both chances to win?
*Available from 09/08/21 to 17/08/21. Select stores only. Subject to availability. Maximum 3 packs per customer.
Pampers-Team 27/07/2021 - 14:00
Nothing beats that first smile of the day. You know the one we mean… when your little one looks up at you from their cot with the brightest, happiest grin on their face because they’ve had the perfect 12-hour sleep in Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants (our most absorbent nappy pants).
But, then when they don’t sleep so well, it can be a different story. Over 2/3 of parents with babies over 8 months said that their babies wake up at least once in the night, with 28% stating this was down to a wet or dirty nappy.
So, Pampers are making it their mission to put that morning smile back on your bubba’s face with Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants available in size 4-6.
Why are they so effective?
Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants are our most absorbent nappy pants and come in new, extra cute night-time designs. They have a strengthened core that instantly absorbs wetness for up to 12 hours of extra dryness. Plus, they feature a 360-degree fit and double leg cuffs to comfortably protect against leaks.
Great! Where can I get them?
Good news, if you get your Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants from Boots before 10th August, they’re just £7 a pack of nappies. And, as we all know, a good night’s sleep is worth its weight in gold!
Shop, share and win!
Want to get involved and win up to £60 in Amazon vouchers? Then check out our competitions below and enter one (or both!).
Part 1: Shop to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Purchase your Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants from Boots either in store or online.
- Upload your purchase receipt or a screenshot of your online order confirmation (don’t worry, we don’t share this anywhere).
Part 2: Share to win a £30 Amazon voucher
- Share a post or story with the hashtag #PampersSquad to let your friends and followers know that Pampers Baby Dry Night Pants are here and on sale at Boots.
- Copy the below link into your post. If you are using Instagram, slip it into you Bio, or use it as a swipe-up link: https://bit.ly/3x9EEUi
- Send us the URL to your post, or a screenshot of your story.
One lucky winner will be chosen from each competition on the 13th of August. To double your chances, take part in both!
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
The competition has ended.
Congratulations to our lucky winners TrendyMomma and Mumtocrazybubba.
Are you going to take advantage of this super discount at Boots?
Not this time, but I’ll let my friends know about it
@all: Does your baby’s well-rested grin make your morning?
Pampers-Team 18/06/2021 - 16:00
Once again, UK’s leading pregnancy and parent event is going virtual!
The Baby Show Live @ Home is part of The Baby Show, whiAdd ch usually takes place at ExCeL London, NEC Birmingham and Olympia London. This weekend, from 18th June to 20th June, you can experience 150 baby brands with exclusive show offers, plus an amazing line up of speakers and celebrities, through their new virtual platform.
Pampers are proud to partner with The Baby Show team and offer our Squaddies the chance to attend the upcoming The Baby Show Live @ Home for FREE!
But be quick as there are only 100 complimentary Access All Areas Passes available using our unique Pampers event code!
Here’s how to redeem your complimentary Access All Areas Pass (worth £120!) for The Baby Show Live @ Home:
- Head online to Eventbrite
- Click the green ‘Tickets’ widget
- Add 1 ‘Access All Areas Pass’ to your basket
- Make sure your exclusive Pampers discount code ‘LAHPAM21’ has been applied so you can bag your free ticket
- Click ‘Checkout’ and enter your details to secure your spot
- You’ll then receive confirmation by email from firstname.lastname@example.org that your ticket claim has been successful
- Finally, keep an eye on your inbox as you’ll receive your eTicket by email from 'email@example.com', which will give you details of your login link to access the virtual event
- Please remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so it doesn't go into your spam as you need this personalised login to come!
- The event goes live on Friday 18th June at 10 am, so be ready with a cuppa and a nice comfy sofa to log in this morning. You will be able to shop until Sunday 20th June at 7 pm and also view all of the pre-recorded talks/demos/discussions for a further 48 hours.
Please email queries to email@example.com
Our Pampers Virtual Stand will be live throughout the event - we look forward to seeing you there! PLUS, don’t miss our exclusive show offer where you can save £3 on Pampers New Baby Size 1 Jumbo Packs at Boots with code BABYSHOW1 *
*‘Online only. Redeemable across Pampers New Baby Size 1 JUMBO Packs only. Subject to availability. Limited stock (Only 5000 items) available. Offer live 18th – 24th June.’
Terms and Conditions
- This bespoke code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show Live @ Home
- To redeem the bespoke code, enter the code in the box.
- This bespoke code must be redeemed by midday Sunday 20 June 2021.
- This bespoke code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show Live @ Home, from Friday 18 June to Sunday 20 June 2021.
- One bespoke code is valid for one Access All Areas Pass entry for any one day from Friday 18 June to Sunday 20 June 2021.
- Nobody can access the digital platform or app without buying a pass.
- Weekend Virtual Passes cannot be transferred and there is a no cash redemption.
- The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
- The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property while taking part in this event.
- Please check event details, timings as these may be subject to change.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to or during the event.
Pampers-Team 15/06/2021 - 12:00
Father’s Day is flying into town on June 20th and our latest Pampers mission is to show that not all heroes wear capes – some wear rucksacks stocked with nappies, wipes, sippy cups and snacks.
Whether it’s Dad, Gramps, Uncle or someone else entirely, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to celebrate the daddy figure in your little one’s life. Let them know that you and your little one think they’re absolutely smashing.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a super duper IG filter
Pampers have created a super-duper superhero IG filter just in the nick of time. This terrific filter will help you show the world that the papa in your baby’s life is a real-life legend.
Win 1 of 3 x £50 Amazon vouchers
Kapow! Who needs Superman when you have your own superhero at home? Use the Pampers superhero filter with your little one and their superhero and then share it to Instagram. Then simply upload your screenshots with us for a chance to win one of the vouchers.
How to share:
- Open Instagram and head to @pampersuk_ire or just search for #PampersSuperHeroes on the Instagram filter section
- Select the filter icon and tap “try it”
- Apply it to your baby and their superhero’s face and take a snap or video with Pampers Baby Dry Superhero Nappy Pants pack (if you have it – available to buy at Tesco, Amazon, Morrisons, Boots and Asda)
- Publish to your story with the hashtag #PampersSuperheroes and tag @PampersUK_Ire
- Then, download the superhero template and publish to your story to let your pals know about the superpower of your real-life superhero - and the super cute Pampers Superhero Nappy Pants, of course!
Up, up and away…
The filter’s good, the template is great but the fact that you can win 1 of 3 x £50 Amazon vouchers when you share is out of this world! Simply upload your screenshots with us and we’ll enter you into the draw.
Already shared? Upload your screenshots with us now.
The lucky winners will be chosen on the 29th of June. Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
The competition has ended.
Congratulations to our lucky winners:
@all: Who is the superhero in your bubba’s life?
Pampers-Team 04/06/2021 - 09:00
In a world full of uncertainty and challenges, one thing we want to be certain of as parents is that we're doing the best that we can to make our babies' world better. The team at Pampers is all about ensuring that all parents get the support they deserve and that is why they’re on a very important mission to support local communities by always being there for all babies and their families!
Making babies' world better
For parents, having quick and easy access to the products and services needed for their little ones wherever and whenever they need them is paramount! However, over two-thirds of parents last year didn’t have access to these products they needed because they weren’t readily available near them.
So how does Pampers help local communities?👨👩👧👦
By being made locally 🥰
Pampers believes in providing families the same trusted support Pampers nappies provide their babies. Did you know that a whopping 93% of Pampers nappies sold in the UK are made in Pampers' Manchester factory? This is why you will always find your trusted Pampers nappies on-shelf, no matter where you are! And because Pampers owns and controls every single step of the production process, they're able to bring you high-quality nappies that are checked by +500 sensors before making it onto your bubba's bottom. 🤩
By donating 500,000 nappies to charity 🤗
They say it takes a village to raise a child, and that's why Pampers leaves no parent on their own! Pampers believes in the power of coming together as a community and supporting each other. Be it sharing nappy advice or poonami conversations, coming together can help make a massive change in babies' lives! So to help build a better world for babies of today and tomorrow, Pampers is donating over half a million nappies to charitable initiatives that support families in your local communities all across the UK! 👩🏿🤝👩🏻
Discover the Power of Local!
But don't just take our word for it! Instead, watch the Youtube video to find out more about Pampers' fantastic work each day to ensure that all families and babies receive the support and care they all deserve!
Did you like the Pampers Power of Local video?
Yes, local communities mean a lot to me!
No, not really
@all: Tell us in the comments what you've loved about your local community in the past year!
Pampers-Team 30/04/2021 - 07:00
Attention Squaddies! There’s a new mission in town and it’s bound to be right up your street.
Lockdown restrictions are easing and life is opening up again, hurray! But, with this added freedom comes the need to protect little one’s delicate skin when we’re out and about and there’s no soap and water available.
Pampers are launching a brand-new range of on-the-go handy hygiene wipes that are alcohol-free and they want you to be the first to hear about them.
What’s so cool about Pampers Kids Hygiene on-the-go Wipes?
We’re glad you asked…
They’re designed with delicate skin in mind
Many of the hygiene wipes on the market contain alcohol and harsh chemicals. All in all, not the perfect fit for the delicate skin of tiny hands Pampers Kids Hygiene on-the-go Wipes, on the other hand, contain 0% alcohol and harsh dyes, making them perfect for kiddo’s skin.
They’re suitable for the whole family
These super gentle wipes have been approved by the Skin Health Alliance and are so gentle they can even be used on delicate newborn skin.
They remove dirt and bacteria
They contain 2x more gentle cleansers* and are made from a soft, thick fabric, making them the perfect choice for removing dirt and bacteria from little one’s hands, feet, face and body.
Where can I get them?
They’re already available at Morrisons, so hurry, and pick up a pack today!
Fancy getting social?
If you fancy being featured on Pampers’ official Instagram channel, then pick up a pack of these wipes and show us how you use them on the go.
- Take a pic of your little one on the go using the Pampers Kids Hygiene on-the-go Wipes
- Include the hashtags: #PampersOnTheGo, #PampersSquad and tag @pampersuk_ire
Fancy going viral on Pampers’ Instagram? Check out our handy tips on creating the best Pampers Squad post here:
Will you be going to Morrisons for your Pampers Kids Hygiene on-the-go Wipes?
There isn’t a Morrisons near me but I’ll tell my pals!
@all: Where are you planning to go first with your little one now that restrictions are easing?
*vs. Pampers Fresh Clean
Pampers-Team 14/04/2021 - 09:00
To you, your little one is already the biggest star, but does the rest of the world know yet? Why not reveal your tiny bundle of sunshine to others and bag yourself a month’s supply of free Pampers nappies in the process?
Snap a stylish shot of your tot with their favourite Pampers nappies (or Pampers wipes), share it on your Instagram and tell your followers what you and your baby love about Pampers and Pampers Squad. Don’t forget to use #PampersSquad, tag @pampersuk_ire, and share the link to be sure your creation gets noticed!
By doing this you can show off your pride and joy to the world, give the guys over at Pampers a reason to smile, and be in with a chance to win a month’s supply of Pampers nappies!
The competitions has ended.
Congrats to our winners:
How to make sure your content stands out?
To get the best shots of your little one together with their Pampers nappies, we have prepared some tips and tricks for you to guide you along:
1. Encourage your baby to look into the camera
It’s not always easy to keep the attention of someone who’s new to the world and has so much to explore. Pull out your funniest faces or hold their favourite toy behind the camera as you snap away to get their eye contact. You might even get a bonus giggle.
2. Baby, pack, and nappy in one
Second in line to your little king or queen, make sure you include the nappy pack and nappy in the picture. Involve other family members including siblings, pets, and even yourselves – the more the merrier!
3. Use good lighting
Lighting is crucial to capture vibrant colours and detail in a photo. The best way to achieve this is to use natural lighting, or a well-lit room.
4. Best angle for the nappies
If you don’t want to show your baby’s face, then we have good news for you! A great angle to present the nappies whilst they’re being worn is from behind. You can hold them on your shoulders or capture them toddling away. By using these techniques, you can avoid showing their face, and get the most out of the product in your picture.
5. Keep it playful
Practice playful poses with your baby! This way you can make the picture eye-catching and have a little fun together at the same time.
6. Stay in your natural habitat!
The best photos are always the candid, unplanned ones that capture the real joy of the moment. If you want to make sure your picture looks as authentic as possible, choose an environment that you and your baby often spend time in – e.g. changing area, playroom.
7. Use the correct hashtags
To be sure your creation doesn’t go unnoticed, don’t forget to use #PampersSquad and tag @pampersuk_ire Now that you have all the pro tips on how to get the best shots, it’s time to get creating and posting! Once your post is live, send us the link to it so we don’t miss it!
The lucky winners will be chosen on the 28th of April. Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
Pampers-Team 01/04/2021 - 09:00
The days are getting longer, the daffodils are blooming and the sound of birdsong greets you when you open the window – yes, spring is finally here and we have the perfect way for you to get active with your little one.
We’re going on an egg hunt!
The team at Pampers have created a selection of easter egg colouring-in pages for you to print out, colour in and use as part of a fun Easter activity to do with the kiddo.
So, if your wriggly little explorer is interested in everything (other than sitting still, of course) then it’s time to set up an egg hunt with a difference.
Hide the eggs around your house and garden and see how many your little one can find. You could hide in play pens, cribs, behind bushes – you get the picture!
And, if you share your adventures to your social channels, you could be in with a chance of winning a £30 Amazon voucher too. It’s win-win!
Pampers Active Fit – perfect for little egg hunters
And the best part? No matter how lively your kiddo or how much wriggling they do, Pampers Active Fit Taped, with super-strong grip, wide locking tapes and soft stretchy waist wings, will be there every step, crawl or bum shuffle of the way to keep them comfortable, dry and leak-free.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Print out the Easter egg templates here
- Colour in solo or, more realistically, get the older kids or bubba to help!
- Hide the colourful egg drawings around your house or garden and set your little wriggler off on a mission to find each and every one.
- If you want to be in with a chance to win, take pictures of the fun you’re having (and your little one in their Pampers' nappy) and upload to social media with #PampersSquad #PampersEggHunt and tag @PampersUK_ire
- Share your URLs with us in your members area:
Full competition terms and conditions can be found here.
The competition is now closed.
Congratulations to our winner christinabrauner!
Happy hunting folks, we can’t wait to see your pics!
@all: Will you set up an egg hunt for your little wriggler this Easter?